The hp printers are economical and efficient printing, scanning, copying and faxing devices It is an affordable home printer that generates extraordinary quality documents and photos. 123.hp.com/setup is a hp official website that helps the users to get easy and simple installation and downloading steps and setup hp printer.
Find the steps to download wireless hp printer setup as under:
1. You can download hp products drivers from here or visit 123.hp.com/setup.
2. Enter The New model number.
3. Run the downloaded file to start the installation process.
4. Follow the instructions on your screen.
5. When pressed, Put your model number.
6. Complete the setup and restart your printer
Install the hp printer driver by following the mentioned below steps :
1. Start by turning on your hp printer and operating device.
2. Connect the printer to your Windows or Mac computer.
3. After that, run the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions.
4. The wizard will now ask you to choose your connection type. Choose the desired alternative.
5. Finally, you can complete the 123.hp.com/setup drivers and software installation.
Setup your wireless HP printer using the given below steps. Follow them orderly for more accurate setup:
1. Firstly, switch on the hp printer power button.
2. Go to the settings option on your printer screen and select down arrow button to choose ‘Device Settings’ option and press ‘OK’.
3. Now select “LAN Settings” option and press on “OK” .
4. Press down arrow button again to choose the ‘Wireless LAN Setup’ and hit ‘OK’.
5. At this point your Canon printer will search for wireless network and flash lamp will blink.
6. Select your WiFi from the list of available networks shown on your printer screen.
7. On the next screen enter the WPA/WEP key (WiFi password) and Press ‘OK’.
8. Now again click on the ‘Ok’ button to finish the wireless setup.
9. Now, go the the website 123.hp.com/setup to download the printer driver and thereafter complete the installation process.
10. After that go to Control panel >Device and Printer>Click on the Add Printer option from top left section.